Friday, August 31, 2007

Changes After Taking Values Education In Malayan Colleges Laguna

After taking values education in MCL i've learn a lot of things like learning from my mistakes, being honest and also being serious in my studies. by taking my values education in MCL i develop my self confidence because of some activities,some topics like smoking and drinking helps me to not to do that anymore because of my conscience and i've realize that smoking and drinking is bad for my health, i learn how to adjust myself in studying my lessons and also in my high school attitude, i develop my skills in english and analyzing some problems because o some topuc in the course,because of this coure it helps me to fixed my problems and help my friends in their problems.
values education is one of the best subject for me because it helps myself and also my career in the future it also helps me to control myself.

1 comment:

Joahna Eduarte said...

ONE COMMENT - USE PERIODS OKAY;) AND CHECK YOUR VERBS;) SERIOUSLY, CONGRATS RANDOLF! YOU IMPROVED A LOT ALTHOUGH LEARNING, AS WE ALL KNOW, IS A LIFETIME PROCESS. I KNOW YOU'LL DO EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAD A BETTER ENGLISH TEACHER... NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR DREAMS AND PASSION, AND DON'T LET ANYBODY FORCE YOU INTO DOING SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO DO. HOPE YOU MAINTAIN THIS BLOG. GOD BLESS RANDOLF! TAKE CARE ALWAYS. AND THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN OUR CLASSES.